Recent Uploads (News Updates) click on the link to download pdf.
Key to Budget Documents BUDGET 2019-2020 The list of Budget documents presented to the Parliament, besides the Finance Minister's Budget Speech, is given below: A. Annual Financial Statement (AFS), Art. 112 B. Demands for Grants (DG), Art. 113 C. Finance...read more
1. The information will help better planning for the movement of vessels 2. Moving a step ahead towards ensuring optimum use of National Waterways, the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) launched a new portal LADIS – Least Available Depth...read more
1. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) will be rolled out by the Ministry of Labour and Employment on 15.02.2019. 2. As many as 42 crore workers are estimated to be engaged in the unorganized sector of the country. 3. The unorganized workers...read more
1. Speed, Scale and Service-Hallmarks of Vande Bharat Express 2. Vande Bharat Express can run up to a maximum speed of 160 kmph and has travel classes like Shatabdi Train but with better facilities. It aims to provide a totally new travel experience to...read more
1. The Central Government has not enacted any separate law to protect the interest of domestic workers. 2. However, the Ministry of Labour & Employment is considering formulating a National Policy on Domestic Workers which is in the draft stage. 3. The...read more
1. e-AUSHADHI portal, for online licensing of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs and related matters. 2. e-AUSHADHI portal is intended for a. increased transparency, b. improved information management facility, c. improved data usability and d....read more
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up-gradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS) with a total outlay of Rs.2900 crore. 2. This scheme aims at improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by integrating...read more
1. The Union Cabinet has approved the introduction of Registration of Marriage of Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Bill, 2019, for creating more accountability and offering more protection against exploitation of Indian citizens, mostly women by their NRI...read more
1. The Government of India has set-up POSHAN Abhiyan (National Nutrition Mission). 2. The programme through use of technology, a targeted approach and convergence strives to reduce the level of Stunting, Under-nutrition, Anemia and Low Birth Weight in...read more
In this age of commercialization, there is a race for taking credit for student success while there is no one to stand with them in their struggling times when they need to support the most and guide them properly. If you also face the same problem, probably Civil’s IAS is the RIGHT destination for your civil services exam preparation. We provide the best IAS and UPSC Coaching. Civil’s IAS has two branches at New Delhi and Ahmedabad.
Importance of Civil Service
Importance of civil service can be derived from the fact that we need to interact with the civil servant at each stage of our life and effect of their decisions and actions can be felt at all the stages of our life i.e. from birth to death in following way.
Earlier civil service was not considered an attractive career option but in recent days it has gained the attention of youth due to two factors. First, due to lots of administrative reforms in government, which paved way for an improved way of working in government and increment in pay, perks and facilities at par with other career options. Second, shrinking career opportunity in the private sector and lack of security in the same.