Our Teaching Approach?
1. Breaking myth, it is a great myth that to clear CSE you must read large no of sources and toil for long
hours sacrificing almost everything, exams can be cleared in three simple steps
- Acquiring Knowledge-Reading NCERT and Books + following NEWS
- Revising, Updating and Retaining concepts
- Presentation – solving MCQ + practicing AW + group DISCUSSION
2. Helping students to understand the changing pattern of UPSC.
3. What should be our Action Plan and Strategy for cracking CSE?
4. What should be our paper wise as well as a holistic approach?
5. We give Daily Checklist /Essential to students to aid their preparation.
6. We provide Model answer for each question asked in Test so that student is able to fetch
maximum marks in CSE-Mains
7. We teach students
- How to tackle the question in exams
- During preparation how to concentrate on areas from where there is the highest probability of asking questions.
- How to revise and retain things
- How to prepare Repeated questions
- What are the Probable topics from which question can come?
8. Nature of questions
Why Civil’s IAS?
We design our lecture such that it is easily understandable and useful in the exam in an interesting way, which generate curiosity of students.
Encouraging aspirant to become self-sufficient rather than depending on someone else for preparation.
We give equal importance to the acquisition of knowledge as well as its application and presentation in exams.
Our batch timings are flexible, and we have provision for backup and revision lectures for each batch.
We provide Complete coverage of syllabus in both extensive and intensive way with current affairs update. Keeping in mind all the stages of examination, so that students are well prepared for all the stages of the exam.
We conduct Weekly Test (MCQ + Answer Writing) and Assignments to evaluate student’s Progress, which increases their Probability of getting into Civil Services.
Limited batch size.
AC. Classrooms with Projector.
A lucid explanation of concepts covering necessary facts and balanced analysis, thus helping students to sail through all stages of examination.
Our courses are designed according to the latest trend of examination, so we prepare you according to the demand of exam.
Our lectures are followed by discussion and analysis of previous years question paper to understand the expectation of UPSC in a better way.
We have Best, Enthusiastic and Dedicated faculties with vast experience in Civil Services Exam training.
Personal attention, counseling, mentoring and motivating students
Fee concession for serious and deserving students.
Strictly no dictation in Class.
Ready to Get Started?
Do you think Preparation of UPSC and IAS is a Big Deal?